So I've seen this meme floating around many book blogs, but initially I got the idea from Reading Lark and they got this meme from The Unread Reader. I've enjoyed the meme so much that I will also be joining in on the fun on Wednesdays. Welcome to Book Boyfriends everyone!
I'm sorry about this one being late, I had a really busy week! I hope you guys enjoy it all the same =)
- At little over 6 feet tall
- Brown hair with natural gold highlights in the sunlight
- Light green eyes
- Angled cheekbones and defined jaw line.
- A Sailor
Why He's My Book Boyfriend:
Who could resist the charms of a 18th century gentlemen that has the spunk that comes with being a sailor as well? To me, Daniel is like combining Jack Sparrow and Will Turner into one person. He's adventurous, well-mannered, brave, and extremely dashing. The way he speaks and acts just makes me want to swoon. I never wanted to live in the past, but I wish the manners of Daniel Butler still lived on today in our time.
Actor to play Daniel: Hugh Jackman; he's got the look and the accent. He's great in period-films. He's perfect. Plus, he's so dreamy!
Quotes from and about Daniel:
1) "Well, if a pig came up to me one day upon the road, full dressed and wearing boots, and asked the way to Plymouth, I can promise you it would not be the color of his buttons that would interest me."
2) "To Danny, knowing that the battle will not end the way he wishes does not make it any less worthwhile to fight."
3) "This one garment cost me a full case of brandy," he said, "and a dance with the seamstress's daughter.'
The lightness of his tone relaxed me slightly. " I hope she was pretty."
"She danced like an ox, but I reasoned a gown that was bought for the price of a dance could not help but have happiness in it."
4) "Tis you I want." He trailed his fingers warmly down my cheek and brushed away the single tear that had escaped my lashes. "I care not on what terms."
5) "Whatever time we have," he said, "it will be time enough."
You guys can check out my full review of The Rose Garden home to Daniel Butler by clicking the link below.