So I've seen this meme floating around many book blogs, but initially I got the idea from Reading Lark and they got this meme from The Unread Reader. I've enjoyed the meme so much that I will also be joining in on the fun on Wednesdays. Welcome to Book Boyfriends everyone!
- Lanky, not bulky but physically fit.
- Tossled bronze hair
- The oldest 17 year old you'll ever meet.
Why He's My Book Boyfriend:
This poor guy was ruined by the movies and a lot of haters that went on about him being creepy, a stalker (which I don't condone but I think since it's a supernatural book it's a little out of the regular moral compass), etc. Well, I don't care what you guys say, he was definitely my first ever Book Boyfriend. Did he make really stupid decisions (New Moon)? Yes. But is it uncommon that our significant others to make stupid decisions? No. At least, he did what he did because he thought it was best for Bella.
Edward is loving, caring, extremely romantic. When I first read Twilight I swooned every time he appeared on the page. I was felt just as devastated as Bella when he left us in New Moon. That's right, I said us, please don't judge me haha..
Actor to be my Edward:
Actually, when I first read Twilight I thought of Robert Pattinson as Edward. I thought he was really cute as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and I thought his look was perfect for Edward. I think that the movie's really made him look..sickly and covered from head to two in terrible make-up. Plus, I didn't think his acting was up to par. I don't know if that was him or the directors..no idea but it was bad.
So if the movies were to be redone I would like to cast Paul Wesley. He's great at the vampire thing, has the right look, and can act.
Quotes about and from Edward:
1) “And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…" he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion.”
2) “Don't be self-conscious, if I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.”
3)“He called you pretty...That's practically an insult, the way you look right now...You're much more than beautiful.”
4) “Look after my heart - I've left it with you.”
5) "And the sound of your heart," he continued. "It's the most significant sound in my world. I'm so attuned to it now, I swear I could pick it out from miles away. But neither of these things matter. This," he said, taking my face in his hands. "You. That's what I'm keeping. You'll always be my Bella, you'll just be a little more durable.”