So I've seen this meme floating around many book blogs, but initially I got the idea from Reading Lark and they got this meme from The Unread Reader. I've enjoyed the meme so much that I will also be joining in on the fun on Wednesdays. Welcome to Book Boyfriends everyone!
- Sandy-Brown hair
- Deep-Green eyes
Nels in my mind is perfect. At least he's perfect for me. I can't think of a single thing about him that I didn't find attractive. He's charming and hilarious. Nels has strong morals and sticks out his neck for other people.
Actor to by my Nels:
Chase Crawford. He's cute, he fits the look, and I liked him in Gossip Girl.
Quotes from and about Nels:
1) "Forgive me if I can't sympathize," said the peasant. "I'm sure whatever you've been through is much worse than death.
2) "Then fetch me that spade, milady; I have a field to vanquish."
3) Tyra felt her face turn red. "I couldn't sleep."
"Well," said Mother. "That explains your mood. Is it bad enough having to repair the damage you caused in Cobblestown. No one will take your word seriously if you break it.
"I know I won't," the peasant chimed in. He walked behind the king and queen and stood between them. "What do you think would happen if they knew a peasant had tossed you on your arse?"
4) "You're not your father, Tyra. You're brave. Your parents need you, your kingdom needs you, and"--Nels reached for her hand and linked his fingers with hers--"I need you."
5) Nels was standing by her side, tall and confident. Something in his eyes--something new--strengthened her. Whatever it was, it gave her courage and made her feel safe. Instead of pulling away, she returned his stare and tried to return his grasp.
"You're rather close," she said.
Nels placed his free hand on her back. "Not close enough."
If you guys want more of Nels, you should check out Woven by David Powers King and Michael Jensen. You can see my full review of that here.